When your vehicle is properly tuned it will improve your gas mileage and performance, while improving our planet. Have Accurso Automotive inspect your vehicle today to determine if a tune-up could benefit your vehicle.
At Accurso Automotive our tune-ups include the following:
- Installation of new spark plugs - Spark plug are important to cranking a vehicle. They can become worn out over time causing poor performance, engine misfires, and cause the engine to vibrate. Nothing is overlooked at Accurso Automotive Repair.
- Idle speed adjustment - Mechanics rely on computer diagnostics to check newer cars today. Our service technicians are experienced in checking the idle speed adjustment the old fashion way and with state of the art technology.
- Set timing as needed - When turning the ignition the electric sparks have to spark at the right time to make the car start. Sometimes this gets off and you may experience sluggish performance, poor gas mileage, hearing pinging noises and sometimes even backfiring.
- Inspect choke - This is a valve that manages and reduces air supply to the engine and allows more fuel to come in allowing the car to start properly. When a choke isn't functioning properly you may find your vehicle not starting at all.
- Throttle linkage - The throttle is responsible for the fuel flow to your engine. If its not working properly you may find your car stalling at a red light of a busy intersection. Our service team inspects the throttle linkage using the latest technics and technology.
- Performance check - We make sure your vehicle is ready for the road by performing state of the art computer diagnostics, lift inspections, checking fluids, checking for wear and damage, and preform a road test.
Tuneups are recommended every 30,000 miles or by the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer. Give Accurso Automotive Repair a call today to get your car running at peak performance.